Hue Buddhism Tour
The Hue Buddhism Tour is a unique educational tour for visitors interested in learning about religion in Southeast Asia. Come and join us at I Love Asia Tour to learn about local Buddhist practices! Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Duration: 7 hours (8:30 AM - 3:45 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
On our Hue Buddhism Tour, we will visit a local Buddhist Pagoda to learn about the tenets of Buddhism. Buddhism is one of the biggest religions in Vietnam influencing many aspects of Vietnamese culture. On this tour, we will visit Buddhist religious sites to learn about the peaceful religion and try traditional Buddhist practices. Additionally, we will teach you about the history of Buddhism in Vietnam. Many devout Buddhists in Vietnam enjoy zen tea to help them meditate, we’ll share this practice with you.
Note: At least 2 people is required to book this tour
Learn about Vietnamese Buddhism
Practice meditation at a local pagoda
Enjoy local tea
What To Expect & Itinerary
We’ll take you to Buddhist pagodas to learn about the religion in a local way. On this tour you will have the following experiences:
- Explore the beautiful and ancient Buddhist pagodas in Hue
- Find peace on the back of a motorbike with your local female guide
- Learn how to meditate in a Hue pagoda to find peace in mind.
If you want to make some changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hue Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our guests from their hotel and introduce the program
Enjoy peaceful Zen tea in Hue old house.
Explore Buddhist's daily life and learn how to meditate at Tay Linh Pagoda. Then have lunch there.
Visit Lady Buddha Statue
Visit Tu Hieu Pagoda
Explore Thien Lam Pagoda
Finish the tour and drop our guests off at their hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Hue Buddhism Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.