Hoi An Street Food Tour at night
Hoi An Street Food Tours is the best food tour in Hoi An! You have a change to enjoy some of the most delicious dishes selected by locals. Let's check what to eat on Hoi An Street Food Tour below.
See more Hoi An Tours.
On this tour, we will take you to some of the best food stalls in Hoi An. A perfect trip to Hoi An can not miss the cuisine part. As local guides, we make sure that you will try the most authentic, tasty and safe foods in Hoi An. The best places to eat can be hard to discover by yourself. So come hungry, because we won't let you leave until you're full!
Duration: about 4 hours
Enjoy the best street food in Hoi An
Explore Hoi An on a scooter with our local guides
Catch beautiful views of An Bang beach
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hoi An Street Food Tour Itinerary
Our local guides will drive you to 5 local restaurants and enjoy the best dishes there.
- 4:00 PM : Pick you up at your accommodation and our guides will intrduce about the tour program to you.
- 4:30 PM -9:00 PM: It's time for our food tour in Hoi An starts.
+ Local seafood near An Bang beach: Enjoy amazing beachside views while trying local, fresh caught seafood
+ Hoian bread: This delicious food is famous thoughout Vietnam and a fusion of Vietnamese and European cuisine
+ Hoian savory pancake with rice paper and peanut sauce: This mouth-watering dish is a local favorite that you can't miss!
+ Quang noodles: This is one of the best specialties of Hoian and favorite meal of local people.
+ Hoian corn sweet soup: This dessert is a childhood favorite for many Hoian children.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Hoi An Street Food Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt from I Love Asia company . The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.