Street Food Tour in Hoi An at Night
Duration: about 4 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
The number of the included dishes: 5
On this Hoi An Street Food Tour, we will take you to some of the best food stalls in Hoi An. A perfect trip to Hoi An can not miss the cuisine part. As local guides, we make sure that you will try the most authentic, tasty and safe foods in Hoi An. The best places to eat can be hard to discover by yourself. So come hungry, because we won't let you leave until you're full!
Enjoy the best street food in Hoi An
Explore Hoi An on a scooter with our local guides
Catch beautiful views of An Bang beach
What To Expect & Itinerary
Our local guides will drive you to 5 local restaurants and enjoy the best dishes there.
- Local seafood near An Bang beach: Enjoy amazing beachside views while trying local, fresh caught seafood!
- Hoian bread: This delicious food is famous thoughout Vietnam and a fusion of Vietnamese and European cuisine
- Hoian savory pancake with rice paper and peanut sauce: This mouth-watering dish is a local favorite that you can't miss!
- Quang noodles: This is one of the best specialties of Hoian and favorite meal of local people.
- Hoian corn sweet soup: This dessert is a childhood favorite for many Hoian children.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our hungry guests at the hotel and introduce the tour program.
Come to An Bang beach, enjoy the sunlight and have some fresh seafood there.
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Come back Hoian to taste other dishes in different restaurants and enjoy Hoian by night. You'll experience Hoian bread, Hoian savory pancake, Quang noodles, and finally Hoian corn sweet soup at the night market
Finish the tour and drop our very full guests at their hotels.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Street Food Tour in Hoi An at Night will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoi An tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.