Hoi An Sightseeing Tour With Street Food
Duration: about 5 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
On this tour you'll discover the local beauty and cuisine of Hoi An with the help of our knowledgeable local female guides. They'll take you sightseeing to all the must-see destinations in Hoi An while making sure you're well fed! So join our local female guides to explore all Hoi An has to offer!
Visit the must-see destinations in Hoian
Explore Hoian on a scooter
Try Hoi an cuisine with the local guides
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our tour, you'll have the following experiences:
- Cam Thanh village: we'll take a trip on a bamboo basket boat to this coconut village. We'll even teach you how to paddle!
- Kim Bong village: this village is a traditional working village in Hoi An. Here we'll teach you how local people make Vietnamese rice noodles.
- Quang noodles: these noodles are considered Hoi An's most famous dish! After one bite you'll be addicted to these amazing noodles!
- Hoian Bread: ranked as one of 10 best dishes in the world. Even if you are are local, you must queue for at least 5 minutes to get a special one.
- Hoian pancake: made with rice paper this is a popular local food in Hoian that you mustn’t miss.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Hoi An Sightseeing Tour With Street Food will pick you up at your hotel
Visit some local villages to explore the local life
Enjoy three special Hoi An local foods including Cao lau, Quang Noodle and Baguette.
Visit Hoi An Ancient Town
End of the tour and drop you off at the hotel. It’s time to say “ See you again” .
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
This tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoi An tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.