Hoi An Scooter Tour with Handicraft Experience
Handicraft Hoi An Scooter Tour brings you a fresh experience to the daily life of Hoi An locals. You will explore some destinations including Kim Bong Village where you learn about Carpentry.
See more Hoi An Tours.
Hoi An is the homeland of unique handicraft villages. The local artisans in Hoi An have always kept alive the traditional practices and love of craftsmanship. When you come to Hoi An, we'll take you to see their skilled hands and lovely products. After a busy day, you're sure to be hungry! We'll take you to a local restaurant for some amazing Vietnamese food! We also have private car option if you wish.
Duration: about 5 hours
Explore the Hoian countryside by scooter
Discover Hoian's traditional handicraft villages
Try local food from Hoian
Handicraft Hoi An Scooter Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our clients at the hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8:15AM - 2:00PM: Taking part in our Vietnamese handicraft in Hoian, you will have the following unforgettable experiences:
- Cafe and tea shop: We would love to bring you to a local tea shop in the beginning of the tour to wake you up and start a new day with us. We're sure you will fall in love with Hoian immediately!
- Local pagoda: We'll take a look around the pagoda, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and learn about Vietnamese culture and customs. Then we'll go to a workshop to learn how to make lanterns, the symbol of Hoian’s ancient town.
- Kim Bong Village: This village is well-known for its many traditional crafts. Visiting this village, you will see how abundant Hoian traditional crafts are. Additionally, we will see how they carve wood.
- Hoian local restaurant: It’s time to enjoy lunch! You can taste the best Hoian dishes here and experience an important part of Vietnamese culture, its cuisine!
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.