Hoi An My Son Tour
Hoi An My Son Tour is an ideal choice for you. My Son Sanctuary is one of the last remnants of Indian Hinduism in Southeast Asia and the only one in Vietnam. It’s only about 50 kilometers away from Hoi An making it the perfect day trip from this city. Coming here is a chance to understand the history of Kindom of Champa in Vietnam, the construction is built between the 4th - 14th century. This history is fascinating to million travelers visit the 2nd Angkor Wat in Vietnam. Join us to understand our root.
See more Hoi An Tours.
My Son temple, a famous destination in Vietnam is one of the world heritage sites recognized by UNESCO in 1999. Join Hoi An My Son Tour by private car for a unique experience in Vietnam. Now let’s see what we will discover in this special Hoi An My Son one day tour, a product of I Love Asia Tour in Hoi An.
Duration: about 4 hours and a half
Sightsee the countryside from Hoi An to My Son temple with our local guides
Know more about Vietnamese history and culture
Enjoy Hoi An local food and Hoi An coffee
Hoi An My Son Tour Itinerary
- 8:30AM: Our local guides will pick you up at your hotel
- 8:45AM- 2:00PM: Your My Son Temple Tour starts follow the activities bellow:
+ Experience street food coffee: one of the local ways to enjoy coffee and start a new working day.
+ Enjoy the views along the road between Hoi An to My Son temple: Don’t forget to take some instagram-worthy photos!
+ Explore the ancient historical My Son Temple: and learn more about Vietnamese ancient culture.
- Enjoy Hoi An specialties at a local Vietnamese restaurant. We'll tell you all about one our favorite things, amazing food!
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our private customized Tours in Hoi An. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.