Hoi An Lanterns Tour
Hoi An Lanterns Tour is a private tour with local guides. We show you the best things to do in Hoi An Old Town and learn how to make lanterns. If you prefer enjoying the atmosphere and feel the pace of life easily, let's check our Hoi An Lanterns Tour.
See more Hoi An Tours.
On this tour you will have a unique and unforgettable experience in Hoi An. Join us for this 3 hour Hoian Lanterns Tour led by experienced local artisans. Our local female guides will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to a local family in Hoian to learn about the process of making lanterns as well as the history of lanterns in Hoian.
Duration: about 4 hours
Experience making your own lanterns with locals
Make a beautiful gift for friends and family at home when you travel
Learn about handicrafts in Hoi An
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Lanterns Making Tour Program
- 8:00AM: Pick up our guests at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8:15AM - 2:00PM: The duration of Latern Making Tour in Hoi An
Our local master lanterns maker will teach you about lanterns during this 3 hour about Lanterns Making Class in Hoi An. When you join this tour, we will show you all the steps of making a lanterns and learn about Hoian lanterns history.
On this tour you will have the following experiences:
- Morning Vietnamese coffee with our local female guides
- Learn how to make lanterns at the Hoian Old Pagoda
- Visit Hoian Town and to learn about lantern history
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Lanterns Making Tour Inclusions
Our Hoi An Lanterns Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam t-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.