Hoi An Countryside Tour
Villages are popular in Hoi an where it represent special handicraft culture of this beautiful town. Beside the most well-known ancient town, our Hoi An Countryside Tour loves taking you come to visit the different villages which are Cam Thanh, Kim Bong, Tra Que and Thanh Ha. Visiting these destinations, our local guides will introduce you the traditional jobs of locals here.
See more Hoi An Tours.
On this Hoi An Countryside tour, you'll explore the countryside surrounding Hoian with our local tour guides. You'll visit four different villages to learn about their different cultures. This tour is a part of Vietnam tours by I Love Asia Tour. We'll make sure you fall in love with our beautiful and peaceful towns.
Duration: about 5 hours
Discover the best villages in Hoian
Explore the beautiful Hoian countryside on a scooter
Enjoy local food
Hoi An Countryside Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 AM: Picking -up our guests at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8: 35AM - 2:00PM: On our Hoi An Countryside Tour, you will discover 4 unique villages in the Hoian countryside one by one. At these villages you'll have the following experiences:
+ Tra Que village: our local guides will tell you about the history of the village and the traditional farming practices used there. We will also have some Vietnamese coffee while enjoying the peaceful countryside views.
+ Thanh Ha village: in this village, our guests will visit a pottery workshop and fishing village. Here, we will learn how to make traditional Vietnamese pottery from the local artisans.
+ Kim Bong village: in this village, our guests will have the chance to observe a traditional occupational village. You will learn how to make rice noodles, a popular ingredient of many famous dishes.
+ Cam Thanh village: we will take you on a bamboo basket boat ride through the water coconut forests, a unique experience you can only have in Vietnam! We will have a cozy lunch while in this village.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.