Hoi An Countryside Tour
Hoi An Countryside tour will satisfy your need to explore Hoi An life, not only in the famous Old Town but also in the villages. There are so many things to do on Hoi An Countryside tour with Hoi An locals like exploring the different traditional jobs.
See more Hoi An Tours.
On this Hoi An Countryside tour, you'll explore the countryside surrounding Hoian with our local tour guides. You'll visit four different villages to learn about their different cultures. This tour is a part of Vietnam tours by I Love Asia Tour. We'll make sure you fall in love with our beautiful and peaceful towns.
Duration: about 5 hours
Discover the best villages in Hoian
Explore the beautiful Hoian countryside on a scooter
Enjoy local food
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hoi An Countryside Itinerary
On our Hoi An Countryside Tour, you will discover 4 unique villages in the Hoian countryside one by one. At these villages you'll have the following experiences:
- Tra Que village: our local guides will tell you about the history of the village and the traditional farming practices used there. We will also have some Vietnamese coffee while enjoying the peaceful countryside views.
- Thanh Ha village: in this village, our guests will visit a pottery workshop and fishing village. Here, we will learn how to make traditional Vietnamese pottery from the local artisans.
- Kim Bong village: in this village, our guests will have the chance to observe a traditional occupational village. You will learn how to make rice noodles, a popular ingredient of many famous dishes.
- Cam Thanh village: we will take you on a bamboo basket boat ride through the water coconut forests, a unique experience you can only have in Vietnam! We will have a cozy lunch while in this village.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Our guides for the Hoian Countryside Tour will pick you up at your hotel
We'll wake you up with some Hoian coffee in the garden village of Tra Que. when we finish we'll explore the village!
We will continue by taking you to visit the Pottery Village - Thanh Ha to learn how to make traditional Vietnamese pottery products.
Our hoi an local guides will bring you to the Noodle village ( Kim Bong) to learn how to make noodles with a local family.
After making all of those rice noodles you'll be hungry so we'll take you for local food!
Our last destination on our Hoi an Countryside Tour is Cam Thanh village (Coconut village). We'll reach this destination on a local bamboo basket boat!
Finish the tour and drop our guests at the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hoi An Countryside Tour Inclusions
Hoi An Countryside Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoian tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.