Hoi An Cooking Class Tour for Vegetarians
Duration: about 6 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Vietnam is a paradise of vegan and vegetarian food, making it the perfect place to learn how to cook vegetarian food! Our local female guides know all the best chefs in Hoi An to make sure you're working with an experienced and knowledgable teacher. So come with us to learn how to cook and eat local vegetarian favorites!
Explore Hoi An on a scooter
Visit a local market
Learn how to cook and eat local Hoi An cuisine
What To Expect & Itinerary
When you join the Hoi An vegetarian cooking class, you will have the chance to:
- Experience the motorbike tour with our safe female drivers.
- Visit a local market to learn more about how to bargain with local sellers
- Learn how to cook local vegetarian food from our experienced local chef
- Know more about Vietnamese cuisine and culture with our friendly local guides
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our guests at the hotel and start the tour by visiting the local market to buy the ingredients.
Leave the market and go to a local vegetarian restaurant by motorbike with our lady bikers.
Begin our Hoi An Vegetarian Cooking Class with detailed instructions from our local chef.
Enjoy the dishes we have just cooked.
Take a look around Hoi An ancient town by motorbike
Finish the tour and drop the guests at their hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The Hoi An Cooking Tour for Vegetarians will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoi An tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.