Hoi An City Tour in Ancient Town
Hoi An City Tour is the best choice to explore everything. In the city, you can see Hoi An Old Town, see Japanese bridges, Chinese temples, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, and old canals. With so many different well-maintained ancient buildings and temples. Our tour starts with delicious local vietnamese morning coffee will make your sightseeing day wonderfully.
See more Hoi An Tours.
Hoi An City Tour Summary
On this Hoi An tour, we’ll show you the historical highlights of Hoian. Don’t forget to pick up presents for family and friends at the local market! After exploring Hoian we’ll take you on an adventure in a traditional bamboo boat to Cam Thanh Village where we’ll try some traditional food. Finally, we’ll drop you off at your hotel where you can have a well deserved nap or join us for another food filled tour in the evening!
Duration: about 6 hours
Experience Vietnam’s famous coffee culture
Learn about the history of Hoian through sightseeing in ancient town
Experience a local house where locals make Hoi An noodles
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hoi An City Tour Itinerary
Hoi An City Tour will bring you to all of the must-see sites in Hoi An, you will be able to visit many hard to reach and less well-known places.
- 8:00AM : Pick up the clients at hotels/ hostels & guest houses
- 8:10AM- 2:00PM: Duration of Hoi An City Tour in ancient town with the activities bellow:
+ Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: this Assembly Hall in Hoian has unique architecture and historical significance.
+ Chinese traditional ancestor houses: we will visit one of Hoian’s many ancient houses. At this location, we will explain how the architecture in these traditional houses reflect elements of feng shui and ancient customs.
+ The Japanese bridge: This is the most famous bridge in Hoian Ancient Town. Built by Japanese entrepreneurs in the 17th century, this famous bridge connects two main streets of Hoian.
+ Hoi An local market: Experience the daily life of locals by visiting an ancient market. This kind of market has existed in Vietnam for a long time.
+ Kim Bong village: Experience the family noodle making clas in a local house
+ Enjoy 3 different Hoi An dishes: Chicken Rice or Quang Noodle
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Hoi An City Tour Inclusions
- The Hoi An City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoi an tshirt.
- The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.