Hoi An by Night Tour
Hoi An Ancient Town is beautiful in the daytime, but when night falls, it is gorgeous. The whole town lights up with many colorful lanterns in the evening. Also, there is no shortage of interesting activities like getting on a boat on Thu Bon River and drop the lanterns or exploring the local market. Thus, you cannot miss such a unique and authentic experience. With our Hoi An by night tour, you will have a great insight into the nightlife in Hoi An. We are sure to take you to the best places.
See more Hoi An Tours
Hoi An by Night Tour Summary
Hoi An by night tour is a private tour and it is on the top priority of visitors in Hoi An. On the tour, you will enjoy the Hoi An local foods for dinner. Also, the guides will accompany you going along the Ancient Town for the charming scenery, of course, visiting the best corners. Then take a boat trip by on Thu Bon river for sightseeing and wishing. Besides, we will keep visiting the night market, and playing traditional games with locals. Our Hoi An by night tour with local guides will not let you down.
Duration: about 4 hours
Walking around the picturesque Hoi An Ancient Town and seeing colorful lanterns
Taking the boat trip on Thu Bon river and putting wishing lanterns on the river.
Try Hoi An local cuisine for dinner.
Scooter Most Popular!
Hoi An by Night Tour Itinerary
- 6:00 PM: Pick you up at your accommodation and introduce the program.
- 6:15 PM: Start the tour with dinner at a local restaurant. You will fall in love with the local cuisine.
- 7:30 PM: Going sightseeing and trying some interesting activities in Hoi An Ancient Town:
- Wander around Hoi An Ancient Town to sightsee and take photos.
- Visit Hoi An night market.
- Take a boat trip on Thu Bon river and put wishing lanterns on the river.
- Playing Vietnamese traditional games in the ancient town.
- 9:00 PM: It’s time for Vietnamese Karaoke at the local shop. Trying Vietnamese karaoke is the must-try thing when you come to Vietnam.
- 10:00 PM: Finish Hoi An Night Tour and drop you off at the hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Hoi An Customized Tour. Based on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.