Hanoi by Night Tour
Our Hanoi by Night Tour shows you the beauty of Hanoi in the evening with local food. On this tour you will experience many unique evening activities in Hanoi such as local night markets and water puppet shows. So come and join us at I Love Asia Tour to explore Hanoi at night!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
This is a four-hour night tour that starts at 6PM and finishes at 10PM including Vietnamese steet food.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam making it a popular destination for tourists. If you’re busy during the day or would like to see the city from a different perspective, join us for our evening tour. This tour combines our street food tour and our sightseeing tour so you’ll see the city’s highlights and leave well fed. Want to learn how to bargain like a local? We will take you shopping at a night market to show you how! We'll also bring you to one of the most famous cultural acitivites in Vietnam, a water puppet performance. So join us and our female guides to explore Hanoi like a local. We run many tours in Hanoi as well as in a total of five cities across Vietnam to keep your busy during the day and night.
Enjoy authentic Northern Vietnamese street food
Go shopping at a local market
Watch a water puppet performance
What To Expect & Itinerary
Our Hanoi by Night tour includes the following experiences:
- Bun Cha: a popular noodle soup with pork common in Northern Vietnam.
- Hanoi Night Market: travel to the Old Quarter to enjoy Hanoi’s Night Market for some shopping
- Water Puppet Performance: this performance is a traditional Vietnamese art form. We’ll bring you to the best location to watch this spectacular performance
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and start the tour by enjoying Bun Cha - noodle soup with pork
Once you’re full we’ll head to the Night Market in the Old Quarter for some shopping and local beer
Watch the traditional Water Puppet Performance
Enjoy some lemon tea and sunflower seeds in front of a beautiful old Catholic church in Hanoi. Here you’ll learn about the different religions in Vietnam
Experience Vietnamese nightlife with some Karaoke with our team! We’ll share our country’s singing culture in a local karaoke shop where you can sing many different songs!
Our tour will end and we’ll drop our wonderful guests off at the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi by Night Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.