Hanoi Street Food Tour At Night
To have a complete trip to Hanoi, trying local food is a must. On this Hanoi Street Food Tour, you will be taken to some of the best food stalls in Hanoi by our local female guides. Your stomach will be satisfied with Hanoi Street Food Tour.
See more Hanoi Tours
Our Hanoi Street Food Tour offers you the best food experience in Hanoi with I Love Asia Tour operations in Vietnam ! You will enjoy 4 different kinds of Hanoi local food. Because this tour is run by local female guides in Hanoi, we can make sure to provide you the most authentic food. Also, since this is a night tour, you also explore Hanoi nightlife on our motorbike. It's really cool!
Duration: about 4 hours
Enjoying the special Hanoi local cuisines
Discovering Hanoi at night at the same time with our local guides
Learning the food culture in Hanoi, Vietnam
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hanoi Street Food Tour Itinerary
- 5:30PM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 5:45PM - 9:30PM: Hanoi Street Food Tour will take you to these attractions below.
+ Bun Cha : Popular Northern Vietnamese Noodle Soup With Porkpie
+ Hanoi Old Quarter: we'll take you for some sightseeing at night to visit the most famous places in Ha Noi through old-styled narrow streets full of antique brick houses.
+ Pho Cuon - Steamed Pho Paper Rolls: Despite being called Pho, but it is so different from the symbol Pho that you may know.
+ Hanoi Shrimp Pancake Food Stall: This dish is the essence of Hanoi cuisine. It is a popular street food with a unique flavor.
+ Hanoi Spring Rolls Food Stall & local BBQ: One of the most delicious and hidden dishes in Hanoi.
+ Hanoi Coconue Ice-cream: Enjoy the best dessert that is much loved by local people.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our customized Hanoi Private Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vienam t-shirt.
- The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.