Hanoi Photography Tour
Hanoi is the charming capital of Vietnam. Many tourists stay here for a long time to contemplate its beauty. Hanoi Photography Tour is designed for those who love taking photos. You will explore some of the best stunning places in Hanoi. Let's check our Hanoi Photography tour.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Hanoi Photography Tour Summary
Hanoi is well-known as a historic city with many photogenic sites such as the old quarter, old bridge, old market, old railway and many more. When joining this tour in Vietnam, you will have a chance to capture all of its old and mysterious scenes. We guide photographers of all skill levels to make sure everyone gets the best photos. Join us on our tour to take Instagram-worthy photos to make your friends and family jealous!
Duration: about 6 hours
Enjoy the early morning in Hanoi sightseeing with our local guides
Explore every coners in Hanoi to capture the best photos
Having professional photographer on tour if requested
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hanoi Photography Tour Itinerary
- 6:00AM : Pick up our guests at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 6:00AM - 12:00PM: Our Hanoi Photography Tour includes the following activities:
+ Discovering hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter to capture authenic Hanoi photos
+ See the highlights of Hanoi such as Long Bien Bridge, Local market and Old Railway
+ Taking the journey to West Lake area for photoshooting with temples.
+ Experience drinking Vietnamese style coffee in Hanoi Old Railway .
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary or you wish to visit some particular places, please consider our customized Hanoi Private Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Hanoi Photography Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.