Hanoi Photography Tour
Hanoi is the charming capital of Vietnam. Many tourists stay here for a long time to contemplate its beauty. I Love Asia Tour brings you a lot of private tours to explore Hanoi. One of them is the Hanoi Photography Tour, perfect for photographers of all skill levels.
This is a half-day morning tour that starts early in the morning at 6AM and finishes at 12PM including Vietnamese food and Vietnamese coffee.
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Hanoi is well-known as a historic city with many photogenic sites such as the old quarter, old bridge, old market, old railway and many more. When joining our Hanoi Photography Tour, you will have a chance to capture all of its old and mysterious scenes. We guide photographers of all skill levels to make sure everyone gets the best photos. We have had many previous customers from I Love Vietnam Tour give us lovely feedback, making this a very popular tour. So join us on our Hanoi Photography Tour to take Instagram-worthy photos to make your friends and family jealous!
Enjoy the early morning with fresh air in Hanoi
Explore alleys in Hanoi to take the best photos
Take some amazing photos of Hanoi
What To Expect & Itinerary
Our Hanoi Photography Tour includes the following activities:
- Enjoy Tasting dishes in Hanoi at Local restaurants
- See the highlights of Hanoi such as Old Bridge, Local market, Old Railway
- Take some amazing photos
- Experience drinking Vietnamese style coffee.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary or you wish to visit some particular places, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our customers and introduce the Program
Take amazing photos of the sunrise in Hanoi
Visit the Local market and take a lot of photos
Take captivating pictures at the Railway Street, famous as a unique photography point in Hanoi. After that, enjoy morning coffee with female riders there
Watch picturesque view in Old Bridge and keep creating amazing photos
Have a cozy lunch at a local restaurant. Then drop off our customers at the hotel and say goodbye.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.