Hanoi Sightseeing Night Tour
Hanoi Night Tour is one of the best tours to explore Hanoi nightlife. There are a lot of interesting things to do in Hanoi night tour. Let's check the detailed itinerary below.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam making it a popular destination for tourists. If you’re busy during the day or would like to see the city from a different perspective, join us for our evening tour. So join us and our female guides to explore Hanoi like a local. We run many tours in Hanoi as well as in a total of five cities across Vietnam to keep you busy during the day and night.
Duration: about 4 hours
Discovering Hanoi night life with our tour
Trying tasty local food at night at the same time
Having the fantasic time with our local guides
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hanoi Night Tour Itinerary
The tour includes the following experiences:
- 5:00 PM: We’ll pick you up from your hotel and start the tour by having dinner at a vegetarian restaurant.
- 6:00 PM: Sightseeing around Hanoi Old Quarter destinations & learn about the history of the old ancient city of our capital.
- 6:30 PM: Enjoy the famous Thang Long Water Puppet show.
- 7:30 PM: Visit Hanoi Railway - a hot spot in Hanoi for checking-in to see the special moment of the train passing by in the middle city
- 8:15 PM: Enjoy the moment of lowering of the flag ceremony in front of Ho Chi Minh mausoleum.
- 8:45 PM: Sightseeing around Hanoi West Lake at night & having the coconut ice-cream
- 9:15 PM: Finish the tour and take you back to your hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi Night Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.