West Lake Hanoi Half Day Tour
Hanoi West Lake Tour is a unique activity from us that is showing you visit different sites of Hanoi beside the most famous destination as the old quarter. Emerging yourself with the breaking-view as well as discovering all hidden sites in this area is our favorite which we can not wait to show you. Join us 5 hours to visit the West Lake area.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Hanoi is known as “the city of lakes” for its many beautiful and peaceful lakes. The largest of these lakes is the West Lake with a circumference of 18 km. On Hanoi Half Day Tour, we will take you to the lake and some awesome destinations in Hanoi such as Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quang Ba Flower Village, Tay Ho Temple, Ceramic Mosaic Mural Road. Besides, a local meal is also included. This is a private tour with local female guides. You can choose either scooter tour or private tour.
Duration: about 4 hours
Discovering the different sides of Hanoi
Visit some destinations surrounding West Lake area
Enjoying the dinner with our local guides
Hanoi West Lake Half Day Tour Itinerary
On our Hanoi Half Day Tour, we’ll take you to the following locations:
- 3:00 PM: Pick you up at your hotel and take you to Tran Quoc Pagoda. With a history of over 1450 years, the pagoda is considered a cultural symbol of Vietnamese Buddhism.
- 4:00 PM: Pass by a part of Hanoi’s ceramic road recognized as the world’s largest ceramic mosaic mural on the way to Tay Ho Temple and Quang Ba Flower Village.
+ Tay Ho Temple: a place worshiping one of four Vietnamese immortal saints – Lieu Hanh the holy mother. She used to live in this area and promoted development in ancient Hanoi.
+ Ceramic Mosaic Mural Road: we’ll drive on this road surrounded by huge ceramic dragons, lotus ponds and Chu Van An high school (one of the oldest institutions for secondary education in Southeast Asia).
+ Quang Ba flower village: one of the first traditional flower areas in Hanoi full of bright colors for amazing photos. This village has many beautiful types of flowers such as daisies, dahlias, roses, and sunflowers.
- 5:45 PM: Take a rest while drinking fresh coconut and eating ice cream beside the lake.
- 6:00 PM: Take photos in front of two huge ceramic dragons - the symbol of ancient Hanoi.
- 6:30 PM: Finish the tour with dinner at the Loving Hut Restaurant then drop our guests off at their hotels.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.