West Lake Hanoi Half Day Tour
Hanoi Half Day Tour is a perfect choice if you have limited time but still want to explore the city. On this tour, we will take you to visit some of the best attractions in Hanoi, especially the West Lake. Let's check West Lake Hanoi Half Day Tour's itinerary below.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Hanoi is known as “the city of lakes” for its many beautiful and peaceful lakes. The largest of these lakes is the West Lake with a circumference of 18 km. On Hanoi Half Day Tour, we will take you to the lake and some awesome destinations in Hanoi such as Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quang Ba Flower Village, Tay Ho Temple, Ceramic Mosaic Mural Road. Besides, a local meal is also included. This is a private tour with local female guides. You can choose either scooter tour or private tour.
Duration: about 4 hours
Sightsee around West Lake in Hanoi
Visit some destinations surrounding West Lake
Have dinner with Vietnamese local foods
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hanoi Half Day Tour Itinerary
On our Hanoi Half Day Tour, we’ll take you to the following locations:
- Tran Quoc Pagoda: originally constructed in the sixth century, this religious site is known as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi. With a history of over 1450 years, the pagoda is considered a cultural symbol of Vietnamese Buddhism.
- Quang Ba flower village: one of the first traditional flower areas in Hanoi full of bright colors for amazing photos. This village has many beautiful types of flowers such as daisies, dahlias, roses, and sunflowers.
- Tay Ho Temple: a place worshiping one of four Vietnamese immortal saints – Lieu Hanh the holy mother. She used to live in this area and promoted development in ancient Hanoi.
- Ceramic Mosaic Mural Road: we’ll drive on this road surrounded by huge ceramic dragons, lotus ponds and Chu Van An high school (one of the oldest institutions for secondary education in Southeast Asia).
- Local Vietnamese Food: you’re sure to be hungry after all that activity so we’ll take you to a local restaurant for some delicious food.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our customized Hanoi Private Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick you up at your hotel and take you to Tran Quoc Pagoda
Pass by a part of Hanoi’s ceramic road recognized as the world’s largest ceramic mosaic mural on the way to Tay Ho Temple and Quang Ba Flower Village.
Take a rest while drinking fresh coconut and eating ice cream beside the lake
Take photos in front of two huge ceramic dragons - the symbol of ancient Hanoi
Ride through Chu Van An high school
Finish our tour with dinner at the Loving Hut restaurant then drop our guests off at their hotels
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi Half Day Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.