Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour
Vietnam is famous for its delicious vegetarian cuisine with each region having its own delicacies. At I Love Asia Tour, we appreciate vegetarian food as much as you do so come with us to all of our favorite spots in Hanoi!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Duration: about 4 hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private tour
Although there is so much vegetarian food in Vietnam, visitors can have trouble finding it. Don’t worry! We know where all the best vegetarian food is so you can enjoy this important part of Vietnamese culture. Come hungry, because on this tour we will be going to four different restaurants for you to try many different kinds of food. You’ll be in good hands with our experienced, food-loving female bikers taking you to all their favorite spots for some healthy vegetarian food!
Eat the best vegetarian food in Hanoi
Explore Hanoi on a scooter with our local female guide
Try Vietnamese dessert
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour, you will try the following 5 delicious vegetarian dishes
- Traditional Pho: this popular street food originated in the early 20th century. While normally it is made with meat, the vegan version is amazing as well and an important dish to try in Vietnam.
- Vegan Spring Rolls: a Hanoi vegetarian specialty
- Vegan Pancake: a crepe made with rice flour and coconut flour. These pancakes have a yellow color from turmeric and are filled with bean sprouts
- Mushroom Hot Pot: we’ll go to the most famous vegan restaurant in Hanoi for this dish combining many different fresh ingredients right in front of you.
- Coconut Ice Cream: the best local dessert made fresh
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We’ll pick up our hungry guests from their hotel and introduce the itinerary
Visiting all restaurants and enjoying 5 Vietnamese vegetarian dishes (Vegetarian ‘Pho’, Vegan Spring Roll, Vegan Pancake, Mushroom Hot Pot and Coconut Ice cream)
Finishing the tour and drop the guests off at the hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.