Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour
Vietnam is famous for its delicious vegetarian cuisine with each region having its own delicacies. At I Love Asia Tour, we appreciate vegetarian food as much as you do so come with us to all of our favorite spots in Hanoi! Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
PRICE: 45 USD / PAX
This is a half-day tour in the afternoon starting at 4PM and finishing at 8PM including local food.
Although there is so much vegetarian food in Vietnam, visitors can have trouble finding it. Don’t worry! We know where all the best vegetarian food is so you can enjoy this important part of Vietnamese culture. Come hungry, because on this tour we will be going to four different restaurants for you to try many different kinds of food. You’ll be in good hands with our experienced, food-loving female bikers taking you to all their favorite spots for some healthy vegetarian food!
Eat the best vegetarian food in Hanoi
Explore Hanoi on a scooter with our local female guide
Try Vietnamese dessert
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour, you will try the following 5 delicious vegetarian dishes
- Traditional Pho: this popular street food originated in the early 20th century. While normally it is made with meat, the vegan version is amazing as well and an important dish to try in Vietnam.
- Vegan Spring Rolls: a Hanoi vegetarian specialty
- Vegan Pancake: a crepe made with rice flour and coconut flour. These pancakes have a yellow color from turmeric and are filled with bean sprouts
- Mushroom Hot Pot: we’ll go to the most famous vegan restaurant in Hanoi for this dish combining many different fresh ingredients right in front of you.
- Coconut Ice Cream: the best local dessert made fresh
We’ll pick up our hungry guests from their hotel and introduce the itinerary
Visiting all restaurants and enjoying 5 Vietnamese vegetarian dishes (Vegetarian ‘Pho’, Vegan Spring Roll, Vegan Pancake, Mushroom Hot Pot and Coconut Ice cream)
Finishing the tour and drop the guests off at the hotel.
Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour, we also provide many other tours in Hanoi which you can't miss out. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with Hanoi Street Food At Night Tour or joining the Street Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. If you're trying to get out of the city try our Bat Trang Pottery Village Tour. If you're interested in learning about culture try our Hanoi Buddhism Tour or our Photography Tour. Moreover, there are over 15 exciting tours in Hanoi you should check us out!