This will be a 5-hour tour starting in the early morning to see the daily life of locals in Hanoi. You can either go by scooter (most recommended) or private car. First, we take you to Hanoi Alleys in the Old Town. Then, we watch the sunrise at Top Cafe near Long Bien Bridge - one of the oldest bridges in Hanoi. And more activities. Let's check our Hanoi Day Tours with Sunrise Admiring itinerary.
- Catch the stunning moment when the sun rises in Hanoi
- Explore Hanoi Alleys in the Old Town
- Take a short tour around Hanoi Local Market
Hanoi Day Tour with Sunrise Itinerary
- 05h00 AM: Our guide will pick you up.
- 05h30 AM: Visit Hanoi Alleys in the Old Town and see how the locals enjoy their early morning.
- 06h30 AM: Arrive Top Cafe near Long Bien Bridge to watch the sunrise and learn about the history of the site.
- 07h30 AM: Take you to the morning market in Hanoi.
- 08h00 AM: Have breakfast.
- 09h00 AM: Finish the tour and drop you at your hotel.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meal mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.