Hanoi Day Tour to Bat Trang Pottery Village
On our Hanoi Day Tour to Bat Trang Pottery Village, you will escape the big city for a relaxing afternoon learning about pottery in Hanoi. Come and experience ancient Vietnamese pottery culture with our Hanoi Pottery tour.
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
On this tour, you will visit one of the many famous traditional craft villages surrounding Hanoi. The Bat Trang Pottery Village is one of the most famous of these villages because of its beautiful pottery and authentic designs. You’ll be able to experience this ancient practice with a pottery making workshop where you will be able to make your own pottery! After the workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore the village and see all of the local pottery styles. Additionally, the road to this village is extremely beautiful providing excellent views of the Hanoi countryside. Feel free to stop along the way and take pictures when you stop for Vietnamese coffee and snack!
Duration: about 6 hours
Learn how to make ceramic products
Explore Bat Trang Pottery Village
Catch beautiful views of the countryside surrounding Hanoi
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
What To Expect & Itinerary
Hanoi Day Tour to Bat Trang Pottery Village includes the following activities:
- Try Hanoi’s Egg Coffee: Vietnam has a rich coffee culture with each city having its own unique Coffee. Egg Coffee is especially famous in Hanoi and is made with a meringue-like egg while on top of the dense Vietnamese coffee
- Chuong Duong Bridge: the first massive bridge designed and executred in Vietnam. You’ll see this bridge from the back of a motorbike and have the opportunity to photograph it.
- Bat Trang Pottery Village: this ancient pottery village is seven centuries old and is home to many craftsmen
- Pottery-making Class: learn how to make pottery such as bowls, cups, pots, etc during this workshop led by local people
- Pottery Market: visit this huge pottery market filled with products such as vases, pots, plates, and even restored ancient wares
- Snacks: try roasted corn, a popular street food in Hanoi
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our amazing guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary with a cup of egg coffee.
See the Chuong Duong Bridge from the back of a motorbike. From here you can also see the Long Bien Bridge
Learn how to make your own pottery at our pottery making class at the Bat Trang Pottery Village
Visit the local pottery market to do some shopping or just look around at all the beautiful ceramics. We’ll enjoy some local snacks as well
Leave the village to travel back to Hanoi, stopping for roasted corn near the Long Bien Bridge
Drop our lovely guests off at their hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi Day Tour to Bat Trang Pottery Village will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.