Hanoi City Tour By Scooter
Welcome to Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam! Now that you're here, you're ready to learn about this city's ancient history. The best way to start learning is with our Hanoi City Tour by Scooter with our local female guides!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Our Hanoi City Tour by Scooter is a great introduction to Hanoi's rich history. We'll pick you up bright and early at 8:30 AM and wake you up with some local Vietnamese coffee. Our guides will introduce the program then they will drive you to the most famous locations in Hanoi such as the Temple of Literature, Long Bien Bridge, and Women Museum, Hoa Lo Prison. We'll teach you all about the history of these sites from a local perspective. Finally, we'll have a lunch of delicious local Vietnamese food before dropping our guests off.
Duration: about 4 1/2 hours
Discover the best destinations in Hanoi
Have an overview about the Capital of Vietnam
Enjoy a local meal with our guides
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Hanoi City Tour by Scooter, we would like to bring to clients on a historic journey from past to present day. We will do this by visiting the following sites:
- Temple of Literature: This is the first university in Vietnam and a place to worship Confucius and his four disciples.
- The Women Museum: This museum focuses on the role of women throughout history and culture. You can see many kinds of traditional clothing from the general Vietnamese public but also from ethnic minority groups.
- Hoa Lo Prison: Listed as one of the most worth seeing museums, it used to be the most terrible prison in Hanoi during the war.
- Long Bien Bridge: This bridge is famous for its great architecture designed by the famous French architect, Gustave Eiffel.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by drinking local Hanoi egg-coffee.
Next we will take our guests visit the Literature Temple which is the first university of Vietnam
The Women's Museum is the next destination you will visit to learn about the history of Women in Vietnam
We will have lunch together at a local Vegan restaurant
Hoa Lo Prison is the next destination to learn more about Hanoi's history
After that we will visit Long Bien bridge and finish the tour.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hanoi City Tour By Scooter will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi t-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.