Hanoi City Tour
Listed as one of the best tours, Hanoi City Tour is a must once visiting the capital of Vietnam. There are some popular destinations and some hidden lanes included. Our local guides promise bring you a fun, happy and authentic travel in the capital of Vietnam.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Hanoi City Tour Summary
On this tour, you will discover some well-known and historic destinations in Hanoi such as the Temple of Literature, Long Bien Bridge, Hoa Lo Prison and Women Museum. You not only can discover the architecture of Hanoi, but also learn about its history and culture. A tasty local meal is also included on the tour. You can choose either these type of transportation by scooter, car or walking with different options from us.
Duration: about 5 hours
Discover the must seeing destinations in Hanoi
Enjoying the local Hanoi egg coffee with our passionate local guides
Having the best local vegan lunch at Loving hut restaurant
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$50Group of more than 2 people only
Hanoi City Tour Itinerary
- 8:30AM : Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8:35AM - 2:00PM: We would like to bring to clients on a historic journey from past to present day. We will do this by visiting the following sites:
- Egg coffee: The tour starts by taking you come to enjoy " Hanoi Egg " coffee which is famous to locals
- Temple of Literature: This is the first university in Vietnam and a place to worship Confucius and his four disciples.
- The Women Museum: This museum focuses on the role of women throughout history and culture. You can see many kinds of traditional clothing from the general Vietnamese public but also from ethnic minority groups.
- Hoa Lo Prison: Listed as one of the most worth seeing museums, it used to be the most terrible prison in Hanoi during the war.
- Long Bien Bridge: This bridge is famous for its great architecture designed by the famous French architect, Gustave Eiffel.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our customized Hanoi Private Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.