Afternoon City Tour in Hanoi With Street Food
PRICE: 50 USD / PAX
This is a half-day afternoon tour starting at 2PM and finishing at 7PM that includes local food.
Our Hanoi Sightseeing Tour with Local Food is perfect for exploring the country’s most famous sites while enjoying local Vietnamese food. We’ll show you the city’s highlights from the back of a motorbike driven by one of our local female guides. Our guides in Vietnam Tours will also bring you to the best local food in Hanoi!
Explore Hanoi from the back of a motorbike
Experience local Vietnamese food
Learn about Hanoi’s history
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour, our guides will take you to the following locations:
- Vietnam Temple of Literature: this is the first university in Vietnam and also a Confucian temple
- Women Museum: this location honors the important role Vietnamese women have played throughout Vietnamese history up to modern day
- Long Bien Bridge: this bridge is the first steel bridge to cross the Red River, connecting two districts in Hanoi.
- Hoa Lo Prison: built during the French colonial rule, this has become a historic symbol of the Vietnam War
- Local food: Crab noodles, spring rolls, Vietnamese BBQ
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and introduce the itinerary
Visit the famous Temple of Literature
Learn about the history of women in Vietnam at the Women’s Museum
Visit Long Bien Bridge
Visit Hoa Lo Prison
Try some local cuisine: Crab Noodles, Spring Rolls and BBQ
Our Afternoon City Tour in Hanoi With Street Food will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Hanoi Vegetarian Food Tour, we also provide many other tours in Hanoi which you can't miss out. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with Hanoi Street Food At Night Tour or joining the Street Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. If you're trying to get out of the city try our Bat Trang Pottery Village Tour. If you're interested in learning about culture try our Hanoi Buddhism Tour or our Photography Tour. Moreover, there are over 15 exciting tours in Hanoi you should check us out!