Afternoon City Tour in Hanoi With Street Food
Duration: about 6 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Our Hanoi Sightseeing Tour with Local Food is perfect for exploring the country’s most famous sites while enjoying local Vietnamese food. We’ll show you the city’s highlights from the back of a motorbike driven by one of our local female guides. Our guides in Vietnam Tours will also bring you to the best local food in Hanoi!
Explore Hanoi from the back of a motorbike
Experience local Vietnamese food
Learn about Hanoi’s history
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour, our guides will take you to the following locations:
- Vietnam Temple of Literature: this is the first university in Vietnam and also a Confucian temple
- Women Museum: this location honors the important role Vietnamese women have played throughout Vietnamese history up to modern day
- Long Bien Bridge: this bridge is the first steel bridge to cross the Red River, connecting two districts in Hanoi.
- Hoa Lo Prison: built during the French colonial rule, this has become a historic symbol of the Vietnam War
- Local food: Crab noodles, spring rolls, Vietnamese BBQ
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Hanoi Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by visiting Temple of Literature
Learn about the history of women in Vietnam at the Women’s Museum
Visit Long Bien Bridge
Visit Hoa Lo Prison
Try some local cuisine: Crab Noodles, Spring Rolls and BBQ
Finish the tour and drop you at your hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Afternoon City Tour in Hanoi With Street Food will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.