Handicraft Tour in Hoi An
Hoi An is famous not only for their handicrafts but for the many different handicrafts made in the surrounding villages. On this tour, we'll teach you about these handicrafts and you'll get to make some yourself!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Duration: about 5 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Hoi An is the homeland of unique handicraft villages. The local artisans in Hoi An have always kept alive the traditional practices and love of craftsmanship. When you come to Hoi An, we'll take you to see their skilled hands and lovely products. After a busy day, you're sure to be hungry! We'll take you to a local restaurant for some amazing Vietnamese food!
Explore the Hoian countryside by scooter
Discover Hoian's traditional handicraft villages
Try local food from Hoian
What To Expect & Itinerary
Taking part in our Vietnamese handicraft in Hoian, you will have the following unforgettable experiences:
- Cafe and tea shop: We would love to bring you to a local tea shop in the beginning of the tour to wake you up and start a new day with us. We're sure you will fall in love with Hoian immediately!
- Local pagoda: We'll take a look around the pagoda, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and learn about Vietnamese culture and customs. Then we'll go to a workshop to learn how to make lanterns, the symbol of Hoian’s ancient town.
- Kim Bong Village: This village is well-known for its many traditional crafts. Visiting this village, you will see how abundant Hoian traditional crafts are. Additionally, we will see how they carve wood.
- Hoian local restaurant: It’s time to enjoy lunch! You can taste the best Hoian dishes here and experience an important part of Vietnamese culture, its cuisine!
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up the guests and introduce our tour program
Enjoy morning tea and coffee with our local lady bikers. Feel free to talk with them and ask any questions!
Visit Kim Bong craft village and learn wood carving.
Learn how to make lanterns from local experts.
Have a lovely lunch and talk with your local guides.
Finish the tour and drop you off at your hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Handicraft Tour Hoi An will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoi An tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.