2-Day-1-Night Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi
Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi is a popular route chosen by many travellers. However, you may find it quite difficult to manage the trip by yourself. Here, we provides you with a great option. On this Halong Bay tour from Hanoi, you can have the best trip ever. Let's check the detailed itinerary below.
See more Vietnam Tours and Hanoi Tours
This is a group tour, getting to Halong Bay from Hanoi. The mainly activity is on the Flamingo Cruise which is a luxury and reliable cruise service. On this tour, you don't have to worry about how to travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Also, there are so many exciting activities including Kayaking, Cooking Class or Squid fishing, and so on. You can see all of the detailed itinerary below.
- Kayaking around Pearl Farm Village
- Cooking class and squid fishing
- Visit the Surprising Cave
Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY – OVER NIGHT ON CRUISE (L/D)
- 7h30 – 08h15: Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service.
- 10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
- 12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- 13h30: Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets.
- 15h00: Kayaking around Pearl Farm Village, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
- 17h30: Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free.
- 18h00: Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes.
- 18h30: Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea.
- 19h30: Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- 21h00: Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – SURPRISING CAVE - HANOI (B/L)
- 06h15: Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve light breakfast.
- 07h45: Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
- 09h00: Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
- 10h00: Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 10h45: Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we
approach the pier
- 11h45: Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina.
- 16h30: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast) for 2 days 1 night.
- Kayaking, Cooking demonstration
- Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- On board insurance
- VAT tax
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes
- Warm clothes for winter
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.