Half Day Afternoon City Tour Hanoi & Local Food
This is the perfect choice which includes both city sightseeing and food. It is highly recommended by most of the travellers and our team. If you are looking for a tour which suits your limited time, let's check our half day afternoon city tour Hanoi.
See more Hanoi tours.
The half day afternoon city tour Hanoi is a private tour with I Love Asia Tour's local guides. It is suitable for those who want to do the sightseeing and enjoy local foods at the same time. The guides will take you to some must-see destinations in Hanoi such as the Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, Long Bien Bridge. The local dishes are definitely tasty (Check the dishes below). You can choose either scooter tour or private car tour below.
Duration: about 5 hours
Sightseeing around Hanoi and enjoy local food at the same time
Learning the history & culture of Hanoi through local guides
Taste the best local cuisnes at night such as Spring Rolls, Vietnam BBQ and Crab Noodles
Afternoon City Tour Hanoi & Local Food Itinerary
- 2:00PM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 2:15PM - 8:00PM: On this tour, our guides will take you to the following locations:
- Vietnam Temple of Literature: this is the first university in Vietnam and also a Confucian temple
- Women Museum: this location honors the important role Vietnamese women have played throughout Vietnamese history up to modern day
- Long Bien Bridge: this bridge is the first steel bridge to cross the Red River, connecting two districts in Hanoi.
- Hoa Lo Prison: built during the French colonial rule, this has become a historic symbol of the Vietnam War
- Enjoying Hanoi Local food at night: Crab noodles, spring rolls, Vietnamese BBQ
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.