Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill Tour in Danang
The Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hill is an art masterpiece that you cannot miss once visiting Danang. On the Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill Tour, you will set your foot on this gorgeous bridge and explore the famous tourist area in Central Vietnam - Sunworld Ba Na Hill.
See more Danang Tours
Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill Tour Summary
The tour is full-day tour, lasting for around 11 hours. You will be picked up at your hotel and take on the car to Ba Na Hill which is 40km from Danang City center. The professional guide will accompany you so you can learn and explore Ba Na Hill the best.
On the tour, you will explore not only the Golden Bridge but also French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, and more (more details in the itinerary below).
Explore the most beautiful french village in Vietnam
Traveling by cable cab to the top of Bana hill
Sightseeing the most impressive bridge of Vietnam - Golden Dragon bridge
Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill Tour Itinerary
On the tour, you will follow the tour program below:
- 07:00 AM: Our Minivan/bus and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Reach the foot of the hill. Then take a ride via Cable Cars to reach Ba Na Hill. You will explore all these activities below:
+ Visit the Dream Stream Cable car station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam - Danang City from high above.
+ After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge which is the highlight on this tour. Next, visit the France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour (consists of 9 gardens), and Linh Ung pagoda.
+ Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple, and Tru Vu Tea Shop. You will also watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome. Then, challenge the most popular adventure ride - Alpine Coaster (free ride).
+ Have lunch at the restaurant (Buffet) (Included in the price).
+ Explore the Fantasy Park: Go for a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, ride on Journey into the underground, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower, and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
- 3:00 PM: Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hill.
- 5:45 PM: Back to your hotel.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.