Cook Vegetarian/Vegan Food Tour Hoi An
If you are in love of Hoi An vegetarian/Vegan food and want to learn how to cook it, you should join this food tour Hoi An with us. On this tour, you will be shown how to cook vegetarian/vegan foods by local chefs. Let's check the food tour Hoi An below.
See more Hoi An Tours.
Vietnam is a paradise of vegan and vegetarian food, making it the perfect place to learn how to cook vegetarian food! Our local female guides know all the best chefs in Hoi An to make sure you're working with an experienced and knowledgable teacher. So come with us to learn how to cook and eat local vegetarian favorites!
Duration: about 6 hours
Explore Hoi An on a scooter
Visit a local market
Learn how to cook and eat local Hoi An cuisine
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Cook Vegetarian Food Tour Hoi An Itinerary
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ guesthouses/ hostels
- 8:35 AM - 2:00 PM: When you join the Cooking Class of Vegetarian Food Tour Hoi An, you will have the chance to:
+ Experience the motorbike tour with our safe female drivers.
+ Visit a local market to learn more about how to bargain with local sellers
+ Learn how to cook local vegetarian food from our experienced local chef
+ Know more about Vietnamese cuisine and culture with our friendly local guides
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Cook Vegetarian Food Tour Hoi An Inclusions
The Food Tour Hoi An will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.