Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi
The Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi is a unique tour for visitors interested in learning about religion in Southeast Asia. The tour gives you an overview about Hanoi City and also some popular pagodas in Hanoi. Let's check the detailed itinerary of this day tour in Hanoi below.
See more Hanoi Tours.
On our Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi, we will visit a local Buddhist Pagoda to learn about the tenets of Buddhism. Buddhism is one of the biggest religions in Vietnam influencing many aspects of Vietnamese culture. On this tour, we will visit Buddhist religious sites to learn about the peaceful religion and try traditional Buddhist practices. Additionally, we will teach you about the history of Buddhism in Vietnam. Many devout Buddhists in Vietnam adopt a vegan diet so we will finish the tour with a delicious Buddhist vegan meal!
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Duration: about 5 hours
Visit some pagodas in Hanoi Vietnam
Enjoy authentic vegan foods
Learn about Buddhism in Vietnam
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Day Tour in Hanoi Itinerary
During this half-day tour we will visit the following locations:
- Enjoy Egg Coffee: Try the most famous kind of coffee in Hanoi to start the tour.
- Quan Thanh Pagoda: One of the most famous and ancient pagodas in Hanoi
- Long Bien Bridge: Drop by this old bridge - a witness of the war.
- Have a vegetarian meal in a local restaurant.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda near West lake: The last destination is another Pagoda. Definitely worth seeing the buddha statues and learn about Buddhism.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our customized Hanoi Private Tour. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by enjoying egg coffee.
Visit the Quan Thanh Pagoda to learn about Buddhism
Drop by Long Bien Bridge
Have a vegetarian meal.
Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda
Finish the tour and return to the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Day Tour in Hanoi Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hanoi tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.