Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi
The Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi is a unique tour for visitors interested in learning about religion in Southeast Asia. The tour gives you an overview about Hanoi City and also some popular pagodas in Hanoi. Let's check the detailed itinerary of this day tour in Hanoi below.
See more Hanoi Tours.
On our Buddhism Day Tour in Hanoi, we will visit a local Buddhist Pagoda to learn about the tenets of Buddhism. Buddhism is one of the biggest religions in Vietnam influencing many aspects of Vietnamese culture. On this tour, we will visit Buddhist religious sites to learn about the peaceful religion and try traditional Buddhist practices. Additionally, we will teach you about the history of Buddhism in Vietnam. Many devout Buddhists in Vietnam adopt a vegan diet so we will finish the tour with a delicious Buddhist vegan meal!
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Duration: about 4 hours
Visit some pagodas in Hanoi Vietnam
Enjoy authentic vegan foods
Learn about Buddhism in Vietnam
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Buddhism Tour in Hanoi Itinerary
During this half-day tour we will visit the following locations:
- 9:00 AM: We’ll pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by enjoying egg coffee, the most famous kind of coffee in Hanoi.
- 10:00 AM: Visit the Quan Thanh Pagoda which is a special temple represent for the protection in the North of Vietnam. Visiting here is an interesting chance to discover the temples culture of our country.
- 11:30 AM: Drop by Long Bien Bridge which is historic cantilever bridge. This was building by french people, the bridge has became a pride of Vietnam because it keeps the long history of our nation. Many stories we love to share you when visiting here with our local guides.
- 12:00 PM: Enjoying a vegetarian meal at lunch together. A buddhism country as Vietnam is very special with vegan cuisines, Vietnam is well-known as a paradise of food. Join us to see the diversity of vegan/ vegetarian cuisines in Hanoi during Hanoi Buddism Tour.
- 12:30 PM: Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda which is of the oldest its kind in Hanoi. The Buddhist shrine has undergone several changes throughout the years will bring you an interesting time understand deeply our Buddhism spririt to protect the country in North of Vietnam.
- 2:00 PM: Finish the tour and we will drop our guests at the hotel
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.