Danang Street Food Tour at Night
PRICE: 48 USD/ PAX
On the Danang street food tour, we will take you to six different street restaurants by motorbike with our local female guides. Come hungry because we won’t let you leave until you’re full! Along the way, our guides will be there to tell you about Danang cuisine and Vietnamese culture while you enjoy the amazing food. Additionally, you’ll be able to experience safely riding around Danang on a motorbike.
Try popular Danang street food
Learn about Vietnamese culture
Sight-see in Danang at night
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Street Food Tour our guests will try the following dishes:
- Bun Cha Ca (Fish noodle soup): Danang is famous for its fish so we will start you off with this local favorite. Ingredients: Fish; soup including pumpkin, cabbage, medium tomatoes, pineapple, chicken or pork broth; noodle and vegetable.
- Local Seafood: we’ll head to the beach to have some freshly caught seafood. Ingredients: Fish, shrimp, crab, squid, barnacle, and spices.
- Kem Bo (ice cream): this kind of ice cream is sweet and smooth, a great way to cool off in the hot weather. Ingredients: Avocado, vanilla ice, dried coconut, peanuts, and ice.
- Nem Lui: this dish is popular throughout Vietnam but especially in Central Vietnam. Ingredients: Grilled pork, lemongrass skewer, vegetable, Vietnamese herb, rice paper and special sauce of Hue.
- Tao Pho: this Vietnamese jelly is smooth and sweet, a favorite of tourists. Ingredients: Ginger syrup and tofu pudding.
- Kem Xoi Chien: The last dish is a new trendy dessert loved by the young population in Vietnam. Ingredients: Ice cream, sticky rice, dried coconut, and peanuts.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and introduce the itinerary
We’ll start with Bun Cha Ca
Go to the beach to try some fresh seafood
Try some Kem Bo (ice cream)
Go to eat some Nem Lui
Try Tao Pho
Finish the tour with Kem Xoi Chien then drop our guests off
Danang Street Food at Night Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides our Danang Street Food at Night Tour, we also provide many other tours in Danang which you can't miss out on. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with our Danang Street Food At Night Tour or join the Danang Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Our Danang Tours can also bring you to hidden locations with our Danang Unique Tour or you can visit outside of Danang by exploring the Marble Mountain. Moreover, there are over 7 exciting tours in Danang that you should check us out!