Danang Street Food Tour at Night
Vietnam is famous for its amazing street food with each city having its own specialties. On this tour we will take you to experience the best street food Danang has to offer!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
On the Danang street food tour, we will take you to six different street restaurants by motorbike with our local female guides. Come hungry because we won’t let you leave until you’re full! Along the way, our guides will be there to tell you about Danang cuisine and Vietnamese culture while you enjoy the amazing food. Additionally, you’ll be able to experience safely riding around Danang on a motorbike.
Duration: about 4.5 hours
Learn about Vietnamese culture
Try popular Danang street food
Sight-see in Danang at night
Scooter tour Most Popular!
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Danang Street Food Tour our guests will try the following dishes:
- Bun Cha Ca (Fish noodle soup): Danang is famous for its fish so we will start you off with this local favorite. Ingredients: Fish; soup including pumpkin, cabbage, medium tomatoes, pineapple, chicken or pork broth; noodle and vegetable.
- Local Seafood: Enjoy tasty local seafood at a local restaurant. Ingredients: Depending, usually be shrimp, fish, squid.
- Nem Lui: this dish is popular throughout Vietnam but especially in Central Vietnam. Ingredients: Grilled pork, lemongrass skewer, vegetable, Vietnamese herb, rice paper and special sauce of Hue.
- Che - Sweet Dessert: The last dish is a popular loved by all Vietnamese people. Ingredients: Been, sugar, dried coconut, and peanuts.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and introduce the itinerary
We’ll start with Bun Cha Ca
Enjoy Danang seafood
Try Nem Lui
Taste Chè - sweet dessert
Finish the tour
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Danang Street Food at Night Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.