Danang Sightseeing Tour with Local Food
The Danang Sightseeing Tour with Local Food is the best choice for you when you can do sightseeing and enjoying local food. Let's check this Danang Sightseeing Tour's itinerary below.
See more Danang Tours.
Danang Sightseeing Tour Summary
You don't have to choose between history and food with this combination tour! On our Danang Sightseeing tours, you'll see the highlights of Danang's monuments as well as taste the best local food. If you only have a short amount of time in Danang, we'll make sure you see and eat as much as possible!
Duration: about 4 1/2 hours
Discovering the best destinations in Danang
Enjoy Danang's Local Food
Exploring Danang at night on a scooter
Danang Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
On this tour you will see the following locations and try the following local food:
- 2:30 PM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 3:00 PM: we will visit Linh Ung Pagoda where you can enjoy the amazing coastal views and learn about Vietnamese Buddhism.
- 4:00 PM: then we will visit the three famous bridges in Danang.
- 5:00 PM: we will also enjoy 3 Danang dishes including Bun Cha (noodle), seafood, and Chè thái (a kind of sweet dessert).
Bun Cha (Fish Noodle Soup): this dish is one of the most popular street foods in Danang. Ingredients: Fishcake; soup including pumpkin, cabbage, medium tomatoes, pineapple, chicken or pork broth; noodle and vegetable.
Seafood: Danang is well known for its fresh seafood, we’ll see what today’s catch brings! Ingredients: Fish, shrimp, crab, squid, barnacle,…and spice!
- Che Thai (Sweet Dessert): This is the most popular sweet dessert in Danang. Ingredients: Bean, durian, coconut, and ice.
Note: If you don't like durian, please tell us in advance.
- 7:00 PM: we will end the tour and drop you off at your hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Base on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.