Duration: about 4,5 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
You don't have to choose between history and food with this combination tour! On this tour, you'll see the highlights of Danang's monuments as well as taste the best local food. If you only have a short amount of time in Danang, we'll make sure you see and eat as much as possible!
Discovering the best destinations in Danang
Exploring Danang at night on a scooter
Enjoy Danang's Local Food
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour you will see the following three locations and try the following three local foods:
- Linh Ung Pagoda: our first destination is the largest pagoda in Danang. From this pagoda, you can see the amazing coastal views and learn about Vietnamese Buddhism
- Ban Dao Son Tra: also known as “The Green Pearl of Danang” this location has some of the best views in Danang
- The Three Bridges: we’ll visit all three of the famous bridges in Danang
- Bun Cha (Fish Noodle Soup): this dish is one of the most popular street foods in Danang. Ingredients: Fishcake; soup including pumpkin, cabbage, medium tomatoes, pineapple, chicken or pork broth; noodle and vegetable.
- Seafood: Danang is well known for its fresh seafood, we’ll see what today’s catch brings! Ingredients: Fish, shrimp, crab, squid, barnacle,…and spice!
- Che Thai (Sweet Dessert): This is the most popular sweet dessert in Danang. Ingredients: Bean, durian, coconut, and ice.
Note: If you don't like durian, please tell us in advance.
Pick up our guests at their hotel and introduce the itinerary
Begin the tour at the Linh Ung pagoda
Visit the three most famous bridges in Danang
Enjoy 3 Danang dishes including Bun Cha (noodle), seafood, Chè thái (a kind of sweet dessert)
Finish the tour and drop you at your hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Danang Sightseeing Tour with Local Food will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.