Danang Food Tour
Danang Food Tours is one of the best food tours in Vietnam. There are many tasty dishes are waiting for you. You will be taken to some food stalls and enjoy the cuisine. Let's check what to eat on Danang Food Tour.
See more Danang Tours.
We will take you to six different street restaurants by motorbike with our local female guides. Come hungry because we won’t let you leave until you’re full! Along the way, our guides will be there to tell you about Danang cuisine and Vietnamese culture while you enjoy the amazing food. Additionally, you’ll be able to experience safely riding around Danang on a motorbike.
Duration: about 4 hours
Learn about Vietnamese culture
Try popular Danang street food
Sight-see in Danang at night
Scooter tour Most Popular!
Danang Food Tour Itinerary
On the tour, you will try the following dishes:
- 6:00 PM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 6:30 PM: Try Bun Cha Ca which is coming from Danang. This local food is one of favorite cuisines of Danang people. We can not wait to let you try this food in the tour program.
- 7:00 PM: Move to the next stall to enjoy the seafood cuisines. Danang is a well known city with beautiful beach, coming here it is a must for us to show you the best seafood stores.
- 8:00 PM: Eat Nem lui (Lemongrass Skewers). This type of food is made by pork and lemongrass, many local stores always serve this food around the city.
- 9:00 PM: Have Sweet Dessert which is called " Che" in Vietnamese.
- 9:30 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Base on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion are the personal spending and tips.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.