Danang Day Tour with Hidden Destinations
The Danang Day Tour with Hidden Destinations is a perfect choice for those who love discovering unique attractions in Danang. Check the detailed itinerary of this Danang Day Tour below.
See more Danang Tours.
Danang Day Tour Summary
Our Danang Day Tour with Hidden Destinations is a premium tour where we will take you to hidden locations and have you experience amazing local food. On this half day tour, you will see two unique locations and try two secret location dishes. You won’t find these attractions in any of your guidebooks!
Duration: about 5 hours
Enjoying local food from Danang
Explore Danang on a scooter
Discover unique destinations in Danang
Danang Day Tour Itinerary
On this Danang tour, we will take you to some interesting destinations in Danang:
- 8:30 AM: Pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 9:00 AM: Start the tour with the biggest pagoda in Danang – Linh Ung pagoda and visit Dong Dinh museum.
+ Linh Ung Pagoda: A famous pagoda in Danang which is located on Son Tra Peninsula. You may have a great time learning about Buddhism.
+ Dong Dinh Museum: It is considered as a hidden destination. You'll learn a lot about Vietnam history and explore a lot of ancient houses and things.
- 10:30 AM: Visiting the Cham museum to know more about Cham artifacts.
- 11:30 AM: Enjoying the My Khe beach with amazing views, fresh air and relax totally.
- 12:30 PM: Time to explore the Danang local market and enjoy Vietnamese food for lunch.
- 01:30 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Base on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.