Danang City Tour - Half-day explore Danang Vietnam
PRICE: 45 USD/ PAX
On the Danang City Tour, you will see the highlights of the city with a local and knowledgeable guide. We will take you to the best places in Danang to experience local customs, culture and even learn about local urban legends (you won’t find this in your tour books!).
See the best sights in Danang
Learn about local history
Relax on beautiful beaches
What To Expect & Itinerary
On the Danang City Tour, we will visit the following locations:
- Linh Ung Pagoda: this is the largest pagoda in Danang. From this location, you’ll see the famous Lady Buddha statue and see incredible views.
- Dong Dinh Museum: located near Linh Ung Pagoda, this museum shows how people lived in Vietnam with artifacts from long ago.
- Cham Museum: this museum has a huge collection of art from the Kingdom of Champa. At this location, you will learn about the evolution of Champa from ancient times to modern day.
- My Khe beach: Vietnam’s most photogenic beach! Also known as “The Mother of Nature”, no trip to Danang is complete without a visit to this beach.
- Local market: We will finish at a local market to purchase any souvenirs or gifts and experience Vietnamese market culture
We’ll pick you up and introduce the itinerary
Begin the day at the largest pagoda in Danang, the Linh Ung Pagoda. Then we’ll visit the Dong Dinh museum
Visit the Cham museum to learn about local history
Relax at My Khe beach. Enjoy the incredible views and fresh air
Explore the local market in Danang and try some delicious local Vietnamese food for lunch
Finish the tour and drop our wonderful guests at their hotels
Danang City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides our Danang City Tour, we also provide many other tours in Danang which you can't miss out on. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with our Danang Street Food At Night Tour or join the Danang Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Our Danang Tours can also bring you to hidden locations with our Danang Unique Tour or you can visit outside of Danang by exploring the Marble Mountain. Moreover, there are over 7 exciting tours in Danang that you should check us out!