Danang City Tour
Our Danang City Tour lets you explore this beautiful and peaceful beach side city with amazing views. Our Danang City Tour will take you to the best places in Danang to experience local customs, culture and even learn about local urban legends!
See more Danang Tours.
Danang City Tour Summary
On one of our most popular Danang Tours, you will see the highlights of the city with a local and knowledgeable guide. We will take you to the best places in Danang to experience local customs, culture and even learn about local urban legends (you won’t find this in your tour books!).
Duration: about 5 hours
See the best sights in Danang
Learn about local history
Relax on beautiful beaches
Danang City Tour Itinerary
On the Danang City Tour, we will visit the following locations:
- 8:30 AM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 9:00 AM: we will start the day at the largest pagoda in Danang, the Linh Ung Pagoda. It is the largest pagoda in Danang, from this location, you’ll see the famous Lady Buddha statue and enjoy incredible views. Then we’ll visit the Dong Dinh museum where you will learn more about how people lived in Vietnam with artifacts from long ago.
- 10:30 AM: our next stop will be the Cham Museum. This museum has a huge collection of art from the Kingdom of Champa. At this location, you will learn about the evolution of Champa from ancient times to modern days.
- 11:30 AM: then we will take you to My Khe Beach, Vietnam’s most photogenic beach! Also known as “The Mother of Nature”, no trip to Danang is complete without a visit to this beach.
- 12:30 PM: we will walk around the local market in Danang and try some delicious local Vietnamese food for lunch.
- 1:30 PM: we will end the tour and drop our guests at their hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Based on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.