PRICE: 42 USD/ PAX
You don't have to choose between history and food with this combination tour! On this tour, you'll see the highlights of Danang's monuments as well as taste the best local food. If you only have a short amount of time in Danang, we'll make sure you see and eat as much as possible!
Discovering the best destinations in Danang
Exploring Danang at night on a scooter
Enjoy Danang's Local Food
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour you will see the following three locations and try the following three local foods:
- Linh Ung Pagoda: our first destination is the largest pagoda in Danang. From this pagoda, you can see the amazing coastal views and learn about Vietnamese Buddhism
- Ban Dao Son Tra: also known as “The Green Pearl of Danang” this location has some of the best views in Danang
- The Three Bridges: we’ll visit all three of the famous bridges in Danang
- Bun Cha (Fish Noodle Soup): this dish is one of the most popular street foods in Danang. Ingredients: Fishcake; soup including pumpkin, cabbage, medium tomatoes, pineapple, chicken or pork broth; noodle and vegetable.
- Seafood: Danang is well known for its fresh seafood, we’ll see what today’s catch brings! Ingredients: Fish, shrimp, crab, squid, barnacle,…and spice!
- Kem Xoi: this trendy dessert is very popular with young people in Vietnam. Ingredients: Ice cream, sticky rice, dried coconut, and peanuts.
Pick up our guests at their hotel and introduce the itinerary
Begin the tour at the Linh Ung pagoda
Visit the three most famous bridges in Danang
Try a local favorite, Bun Cha
We will go to a nearby beach to enjoy freshly caught seafood
Finish eating with Kem Xoi
We’ll drop our full guests off at their hotels
Danang City Tour with Local Food will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides our Danang City Tour with Local Food, we also provide many other tours in Danang which you can't miss out on. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with our Danang Street Food At Night Tour or join the Danang Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Our Danang Tours can also bring you to hidden locations with our Danang Unique Tour or you can visit outside of Danang by exploring the Marble Mountain. Moreover, there are over 7 exciting tours in Danang that you should check us out!