Danang Night Tour
This Tour is the perfect way to experience the best evening activities in the city. You will love the sparkling and romantic nightlife of Da Nang. Let's check Da Nang Night Tour's detailed itinerary below.
See more Danang Tours
Danang Night Tour Summary
Danang is a modern city with incredible evening views as the city comes alive with bright lights. If you're a night owl, we'll take you to some of the best evening activities Danang has to offer! These activities include seeing the Danang bridges at night, shopping at a night market, and much more!
Duration: about 4 hours
Discovering the best destinations in Danang
Exploring Danang on scooter
Enjoying authentic local food in Danang
Scooter tour Most Popular!
Private car tour
Da Nang Night Tour Itinerary
On this journey we will take you to the following locations:
- 6:00 PM: we'll pick up our wonderful guests and start our Danang by night tour with dinner (BBQ or vegetarian hot pot).
- 7:00 PM: next, we will take you visit Han River on cruise and enjoy the romantic view at night.
- 8:00 PM: it's time to visit the four famous bridges of Danang including the Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, Love Bridge, and Tran Thi Ly Bridge. We’ll watch them lit up at night!
- 9:00 PM: we will also enjoy a delicious Vietnamese dessert which is our famous sweet soup and visiting the Danang Local Market at night.
- 10:00 PM: we will end the tour and drop our guests at their hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Base on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Danang Night Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Danang tshirt. The exclusion are the personal spending and tips.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.