Cu Chi Tunnel Tour by Car
The Cu Chi Tunnels were used for many years during the Vietnam War to hide during combat. On this Cu Chi Tunnel tour, we will take you by car to visit these tunnels and learn about the history. Let's check Cu Chi Tunnel Tour's itinerary below.
See Saigon Tours.
The Cu Chi Tunnels are famous in Vietnam for their multiple uses as a route for supplies, a method of communication, and their use as living quarters for Vietnamese soldiers. This system of tunnels was used by the Viet Cong while battling the American forces. Therefore, these tunnels have a violent, but important history. Don’t miss the experience of a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. In addition, see green paddy fields along the road to Cu Chi, and see local peasants at work and buffaloes led by children. There are really pleasant sights and will offer you some insights into Vietnamese agriculture as well.
- Tour Type: Private tour
- Duration: about 5 hours
200km of tunnels of Ben Duoc which do have not many tourists
Traveling through countryside views, with
rice paddies & graves (a tradition of people
Traditional lunch at the Restaurant beside
Cu Chi Tunnel Tour Itinerary
- Pick up at 8 am or 8:30 AM (flexible time) and heading off to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Traveling through countryside views, with rice paddies & graves (a tradition of people here).
- Upon arrival Cu Chi Tunnels, watch a documentary video about Cu Chi tunnels. After a short walk into the forest, visit Hoang Cam smoke-less stove, secret hideout, fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps, and tanks. Then, visit the common parts of the tunnels and crawl through narrow passage-ways to experience yourself.
- Taste typically boiled tapioca and hot tea.
- Have lunch at the local Restaurant.
- Visiting the traditional rices paper workshop.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.