Cooking Tours in Hoi An
Cooking Tours in Hoi An give you a chance to learn how to cook the tasty local cuisines. You not only be shown how to buy ingredients, cook but also enjoy them at the end of the tour. Let's check our Cooking Tours in Hoi An!
See more Hoi An Tours.
This is the best cooking class tour in Hoi An in which you learn how to cook tasty Hoi An dishes. Besides, you also explore the local market where Vietnamese people sell and buy things in their daily life. See the detailed itinerary below for more activities.
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Duration: about 4 hours
Explore Hoi An on scooters with local lady riders
Learn how to cook the best dishes in Hoian
Experience a local Hoi An market
Cooking Tours in Hoi An Itinerary
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our guests at hotels/ hostels / guesthouses
- 8:35AM - 2:00PM: When you join our Cooking Tours in Hoi An, you will have opportunity to take part in many interesting activities.
+ Visit Hoian local market: we will visit the local market to buy ingredients for cooking class and learn about market culture in Vietnam.
+ Enjoy countryside view: On the way to Vietnamese cooking class in Cam Thanh village, you can see incredible views of rice paddy fields and take some amazing photos.
+ Learn to cook: You will learn how to cook the best Hoian food with clear instruction from our local chef.
+ Enjoy the meal: Eat the food we've just cooked!
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.