Cooking Tours in Hoi An
Cooking Tours in Hoi An give you a chance to learn how to cook the tasty local cuisines. You not only be shown how to buy ingredients, cook but also enjoy them at the end of the tour. Let's check our Cooking Tours in Hoi An!
See more Hoi An Tours.
This is the best cooking class tour in Hoi An in which you learn how to cook tasty Hoi An dishes. Besides, you also explore the local market where Vietnamese people sell and buy things in their daily life. See the detailed itinerary below for more activities. On this tour, you will accompanied by our local female guides. Here at I Love Vietnam Tour, a branch of I Love Asia, we ensure you learn from experienced local chefs to make the best Vietnamese food! So come and join us to eat your way through Vietnam!
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Duration: about 4 hours
Explore Hoi An on scooters with local lady riders
Learn how to cook the best dishes in Hoian
Experience a local Hoi An market
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Cooking Tours in Hoi An Itinerary
When you join our Cooking Tours in Hoi An, you will have opportunity to take part in many interesting activities.
- Visit Hoian local market: we will visit the local market to buy ingredients for cooking class and learn about market culture in Vietnam.
- Enjoy countryside view: On the way to Vietnamese cooking class in Cam Thanh village, you can see incredible views of rice paddy fields and take some amazing photos.
- Learn to cook: You will learn how to cook the best Hoian food with clear instruction from our local chef.
- Enjoy the meal: Eat the food we've just cooked!
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up the guests and talk about Hoian cooking class tour program.
Visit a local market and buy some ingredients for our cooking class in Cam Thanh village. You can learn how to bargain at a local market in Vietnam.
Leave the market and come to the cooking class in Cam Thanh village.
Start the cooking time with the local chef.
Enjoy lunch time with the yummy food you have just cooked
Experience our bamboo basket boat trip to the coconut village.
Finish the tour and drop you at the hotel. It’s time to say “ See you again ” .
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Cooking Tours in Hoi An Inclusions
Our Cooking Tours in Hoi An - Learn Vietnamese Cooking will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hoian t-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.