Cooking Class and Market Tour Hanoi
Do you love cooking? Do you want to make Vietnamese traditional dishes yourself? Then you are in the right place! On our Cooking Class and Market Tour Hanoi, you will be taught how to make a myriad of Vietnamese dishes from talented chefs using well-prepared cooking equipment.
See more Hanoi Tours.
Here in Vietnam, we LOVE food! If you love food too, join our Cooking Class and Market tour Hanoi. First, we will start by taking you to the local market to buy ingredients in the moring. Then we will go to the cooking class to learn all about preparing and eating local Vietnamese food! All of our cooking class teachers speak English and are experienced in Vietnamese cooking. So come hungry, because we'll cook so much food you'll be stuffed! We'll send you the recipes so you can make this amazing food for your friends and family at home. This tour is one of our many Vietnam tours operating across five cities.
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Duration: about 6 hours
Walking Tour Most Popular!
Cooking Class and Market Tour Hanoi Itinerary
Here at I Love Asia Tour, we love food! On this tour we will make sure you will be able to cook like some of the best chefs in Hanoi! You will learn how to make to following dishes on the Vietnamese Cooking Class Tour in Hanoi:
- 8:00 AM: Pick up our amazing guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary.
- 8:30 AM: We will take you to the Hanoi local market to buy ingredients and learn about the market culture in Vietnam.
- 10:15 AM: We will begin the local cooking class with our expert chef. You will learn how to cook these following dishes:
+ Banh Cuon ( steamed rolled pancakes) with a long-standing history of over a thousand of years banh cuon continues to be a common option for Vietnamese breakfast.
+ Banh Xeo ( Coconut milk flavored crepes) This unique crepe is an essential must-try in the world of Vietnamese cuisine.
+ Che ( Sweet Dessert) : This is a special and favorite dessert of Vietnamese people you can't miss out on learning how to cook this.
- 12:35 PM: Finish the cooking time and enjoy the food.
- 1:00 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.