City Tour Ho Chi Minh Half Day with Unique Sites
City Tour Ho Chi Minh Half Day lets you explore some of the best and hidden destinations in Ho Chi Minh City. You might have a deeper look at life in Ho Chi Minh City with our local guides.
See more Saigon Tours.
City Tour Ho Chi Minh Half Day Summary
This tour is the best way to experience life in Saigon from a local perspective. We'll bring you to some hidden locations chosen by our local guides. You’ll spend the day seeing all the city has to offer while riding on the back of a motorbike through Saigon’s hectic streets. Don’t worry, you’ll be in safe hands as all of our guides are experienced drivers! Prepare for a unique experience in this exciting city!
Duration: about 5 hours
Enjoy Vietnamese coffee
Visit some hidden places in Saigon
Try local foods in Saigon
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
City Tour Ho Chi Minh Half Day Itinerary
- 2:00 PM: We will pick up our guests at their hotel for coffee and to introduce the day’s itinerary.
- 2:40 PM: Visit the “Thich Quang Duc statue” and learn about the monk’s story. This monument honors the famous Vietnamese monk who burned himself alive during the Vietnam war. We'll teach you about Vietnamese Buddhism and local religious practices.
- 3:10 PM: Explore Ho Thi Ky Flower Market.
- 3:50 PM: Visit Thien Hau Temple in the China Town in District 5.
- 5:00 PM: Have dinner.
- 6:20 PM: Take a boat on Saigon river.
- 7:20 PM: See the Thu Thiem Tunnel and enjoy some street food before dropping our amazing guests off at their hotels.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our customized private tour Saigon. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.