Buddhism has played an important role in Luang Prabang's history. Even after the capital was relocated to Vientiane, Luang Prabang remained the spiritual center of Laos Buddhism. On this tour, we will give you an introduction to the local Buddhist customs. If you don't know anything about Buddhism, don't worry, no prior knowledge is required! Our local female guides will accompany you to the most influential Buddhist destinations in Luang Prabang. These destinations include a temple tour of Luang Prabang's historic temples, experiencing Buddhist rituals, and discussing the history of Buddhism with local coffee. This one of our private Luang Prabang day tours with each guest having their own female driver and guide. They are not only your bikers but also your local friends who are willing to help you learn about Laos culture. When you join our Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang, you will experience this beautiful culture as locals with our local female guides.
Duration: about 4 1/2 hours
Learn about the history and culture of Laos Buddhism
Join the Alms Giving Ceremony with locals in the early morning
Enjoy local food in Luang Prabang
Scooter Most Popular!
Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang Itinerary
Our Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang is one of our top tours because of the following unique experiences:
- 5:00 AM: Pick you up and introduce the tour program.
- 5:15 AM: We will take you to a place where locals will preform the Alms giving ceremony with you in the early morning for the monks. This amazing local experience will bring our guests luck and happiness.
- 6:30 AM: We'll take a shopping break at the early morning market in Luang Prabang to learn about Laos market culture.
- 7:30 AM: After a busy early morning, we'll take you to a local restaurant for a traditional Laos breakfast.
- 8:30 AM: Once you're full, we'll take you to the buddhist temple in Luang Prabang to learn more about our religion and the architecture of Laos temples.
- 10:00 AM: We'll drop you off at your hotel for some rest after a busy early morning. Thank you so much for joining us.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.