Buddhism Tour in Luang Prabang
One of a special thing in Asia is buddhism spririt. The kindness and rich history of this religion make million of tourists wonder how special it is. Therefore, to have an overview about Buddhism and explore temples in Luang Prabang, we highly recommend you to try Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang. The magnificient temples and the knowledge of our local guides will share you our beautiful culture.
Buddhism has played an important role in Luang Prabang's history. Even after the capital was relocated to Vientiane, Luang Prabang remained the spiritual center of Laos Buddhism. On this tour, we will give you an introduction to the local Buddhist customs. If you don't know anything about Buddhism, don't worry, no prior knowledge is required! Our local female guides will accompany you to the most influential Buddhist destinations in Luang Prabang. These destinations include a temple tour of Luang Prabang's historic temples, experiencing Buddhist rituals, and discussing the history of Buddhism with local coffee. Our local guides are passionate to learn an share about Laos culture witn buddhism.
Duration: about 4 hours
Cost: 55 USD/ person
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk & Walking
This is such an experience to learn about the history and culture of Laos Buddhism through locals
Experience the the Alms Giving Ceremony with locals and feeling the peace of Laos in the morning
Enjoy the Laos local food breakfast in Luang Prabang
Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang Itinerary
Our Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang is one of our top tours because of the following unique experiences:
- 5:00 AM: Pick you up and introduce the tour program of the buddhism tour in Luang Prabang
- 5:15 AM: We will take you to a place where locals will preform the Alms giving ceremony with you in the early morning for the monks. This amazing local experience will bring our guests luck and happiness.
- 6:30 AM: We'll take a shopping break at the early morning market in Luang Prabang to learn about Laos market culture.
- 7:30 AM: After a busy early morning, we'll take you to a local restaurant for a traditional Laos breakfast.
- 8:30 AM: Once you're full, we'll take you to the buddhist temple in Luang Prabang to learn more about our religion and the architecture of Laos temples.
- 10:00 AM: We'll drop you off at your hotel for some rest after a busy early morning. Thank you so much for joining us.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Buddhism Tour from Luang Prabang Inclusions
* The Luang Prabang Buddhism Tourwill include food, drink, tour guides, entrance fee, vintage tuk tuk, picking up and dropping off at the hotel.
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.