Luang Prabang Bamboo Weaving and Cooking Class
Bamboo is one of a pride which nature has given to Laos. Here, many handicraft products have been making by locals. Beautiful products by bamboo has became the highlight impress travellers about how talented Laotian are. Such a hard work to make beautiful designs into products. Joining the Luang Prabang Bamboo Weaving and Cooking Class is a chance for our clients can discover this authentic handicraft experiences in Laos with bamboo as well as joining the cooking courses with local hosts.
Luang Prabang Bamboo Weaving and Cooking Class Summary
Coming to this unique experience in Laos, you will get an experience in 5 hours to learn making bamboo products with local and joining the laos local cooking class course at the same time. This tour will pick you up at the hotel and and transfer to Bamboo Experience’s venue where you will have an interactive cooking class and ‘bamboo weaving’ exercise, learn about the importance of the ubiquitous bamboo plant to Lao culture
Duration: about 5 hours
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk
Making your own bamboo products with locals
Joining a fun, interactive cooking class, using the bamboo plant as a key ingredient
Guiding passionately by laos local guides to bring you the best experiences in Luang Prabang
Number of Clients
2 – 4 pax
More than 5 pax
Cost in USD/ person
Luang Prabang Bamboo Weaving and Cooking Class Program
- 8:30AM: Picking up our clients at the hotel to talk about the program of the tour.
- 9:00AM - 12:30PM: The duration of Luang Prabang Bamboo Weaving and Cooking Classin including the activities bellow:
- Presentation of Bamboo and its handicraft products and Crossbow shooting practice
- Bamboo weaving lesson with local Craftsman
- Traditional cooking class “Using bamboo shoot as the main ingredient”
- Lunch or Dinner in a traditional bamboo tray
- Hmong Khen “bamboo instrument” performance
- Kamu bamboo dancing “Skipping poles”
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
* The tour will include foods, drinks, tour guides ,entrance fee and travel insurances, vintage tuk tuk transfer, picking up and dropping off at the hotel.
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.