" Empowering Women Through Sustainable Tourism Developments"
- Connecting The Diversity Of Asia For Sustainable Tourism Developments
- Empowering The Success of Women In SE. Asia Through Sustainable Tourism Developments.
- Developing UN Goals In Tourism Operations
- Empowering Local, Social Enterprise Businesses & NGOs in Tourism
- Be the 1st female travel agent hit the world
At I Love Asia, we believe honesty bring everyone & the company go further together.
At I Love Asia, we believe everyone deserves equal respect because each of us contribute the different works come together for the whole company developments
At I Love Asia, we believe in “ passion”. When everyone have passion, we can swim any ocean to make the dreams become reality.
At I Love Asia, we work isn’t just about “ money” we love to build impacts & help others. Our company is always focus on the top of priority “ quality more than quantity” in everything we do.
At I Love Asia, we believe community is the strongest factor to make who we are today. Solving the community problems make our works become so meaningful in the company. I Love Asia becomes the 2nd family where everyone is willing to help others.
Fun & Responsible
At I Love Asia Tour, we come from a tourism company. We believe our team is always have fun at work & being responsible no matter what. Work hard & play hard!
At I Love Asia, we believe people are being successful by growthing the mindset everyday. Working in tourism will bring us to a different level of mindset for this wise industry. Accepting the challenges, cultures, people, etc to be the best version of ourselves. “ The Ultimate Goal Is To Be Better Today Than Yesterday, With A Plan To Become Even Better Tomorrow”
At I Love Asia, we believe everyone can be “ a leader” . We think outside of the box. When we love what we do, the leadership skills will grow in ourselves.
" We started with " an idea" and it becomes a GREAT business in this earth for global tourism"
2014: I Love Hue Tour
- 2014: Our CEO started the company from 100 USD when she was in colleague. The idea was creating a scooter tours for young female students in Hue, Vietnam. The 1st company was named " I LOVE HUE TOUR - Discovering Hue On Motorbike With Lady Bikers". She did building marketing online, website, tour contents, guiding, etc....All by herself. She thought it was an idea she could help the female students & the community she loves by her passion for tourism. She never thought abt being an enrepreneur.
2017 : I Love Vietnam Tour
- 2017: Our CEO & her team has brought the business model to launch in all over Vietnam. We think this is a special year for us to connect Vietnam together. We set up " I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR " in 4 cities as Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An & Sai Gon. Our CEO said " I wanted to connect Vietnam together & seeing how many more young women I can help" . This is the strongly reason why we decided to launch from the clients' advices. We have over 80 local female students work with us.
2018: I Love Asia Tour
After lauching Vietnam, our dream become bigger. We want to connect Asia together & bringimg Vietnam to global. Our CEO remember the 1st time she pitchted the business model to investor. They saw the big picture of I LOVE HUE TOUR would be I LOVE ASIA TOUR in 2015. We see so many values in our works. We won WISE award for Women in Luang Prabang, Laos in 2017. Therefore, our CEO again said " if we decide to launch to global - let's bring the business model to Luang Praban, Laos where I felt my heart is so connected with the 1st city - Hue, Vietnam - when we first started . I LOVE ASIA TOUR launched in Luang Prabanag, Laos on August, 2018. Now we have 150 local female students work with us. We are continuing to bringing the business model to some more countries in Asia to connect this beautiful region for good. 2019, We will be in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
BUILDING THE BUSINESS FROM 100 USD WITH A HEART FOR COMMUNITY
I started the company when I was 21 years old but I never thought this would be an international business. It was an idea for me to help female students, like me, practice English with foreigners by guiding scooter tours. All I had was 100$ and I did everything on my own, even buidling the website and learning marketing on Google. I wanted to make our communities stronger to support our young business leaders so I devoted time and energy into community development
BUILDING A GLOBAL BUSINESS TO EMPOWER MORE WOMEN
When I look back on my life I think about the incredible journey I have been on. From the heart of Hue, to locations throughout Vietnam I and now with our newest location in Laos, decide launch the company to other cities with the support of our clients and team. I Love Vietnam Tour was set up in 2017. I wouldn't be who I am today without the people supporting and believing in me. I am glad business has changed me a lot in a person.
I like helping people, it always bring joy to me. It hasn't been easy to launch the business model to global. I care about " young women" & I believe the more I launch the business, the more opportunities they will have. My happiness i seeing their success from the works in our company. I believe tourism is the best tool bring success to everyone especially women. I will keep on going to see how many more country we will connect from this business model.
CEO / FOUNDER
NGUYEN THI HUONG LIEN
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
MARKETING ONLINE MANAGER
CONTENT WRITING MANAGER + IT
TRAN MY DUYEN
MARKETING ONLINE EXECUTIVE
NGUYEN THI PHUONG THAO